Reverse flow check valves are the most reliable, first line of defense in protecting your swivel, standpipe, pumps and crew from the dangers of drill string kicks. It is specifically designed to be run through most BOP stacks as an integral part of the string when drilling through transitional zones or anytime a kick might be anticipated.
The unique top vent on the valve permits a partial flow-by of drilling fluids to make emergency stabbing faster and safer. The body of the valve is made from AISI 4145H modified fully heat treated steel alloy with a dart and seat specially designed to minimize the effects of mud cutting and washouts.
Features and Benefits
- Specifically designed to be run through most BOP stacks as an integral part of
- Unique top vent permits partial flow-by of drilling fluids for faster and safer
- Dart and seat specially designed to minimize effects of mud cutting and washout
- Can be run as deep as necessary in controlling a kick
- Safety both on the rig floor and down hole
- Can be supplied with parts suitable for H2S service
These reverse flow check valves are designed for even the harshest drilling conditions; however, it is suggested that parts most subject to wear and tear be replaced regularly.
For complete maintenance instructions and valve specifications, please phone 281-399-8771, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
, or click the link below to download a PDF.
Download a PDF of complete Maintenance Instructions